A cable gland connector is installed at the connection between the cable and the electrical equipment and plays the role of leading the cable, fixing the position, sealing, and flameproofing. According to the structure, it can be divided into loose sleeve type and fixed type; according to the material, it can be divided into metal and non-metal; according to the connection method, it can be divided into two types: thread (thread) connection and welding type.
The cable gland connector should pay attention to 7 points when installing:
(1) Carefully check whether the product model is correct;
(2) The accumulated water inside the pipeline should be removed before installation;
(3) Check whether the variety and grade of rubber meet the design requirements;
(4) It is not allowed to install overpressure or install valves and large-diameter pipelines in series at the same time;
(5) It is strictly forbidden to disassemble the displacement device, so as not to affect the normal function of the product;
(6) If it is used overhead, it can be equipped with elastic brackets. If there are cables buried in the trench, anti-corrosion wood support frames can be used instead of support hangers;
(7) When the equipment or pipeline is overhauled, to prevent water from seeping into the machine and damaging the pump, and causing accidents, the water inlet blocking plate of the water pump should be removed and an appropriate amount of corrosion inhibitor or scale inhibitor should be added to the water inlet to keep the water pipe at a certain level. The water pressure time should not be less than 24 hours before assembly work.
cable gland connectors play a relatively large role in industrial applications, some of the main application areas are:
(1) Main connections of electrical equipment.
(2) Connection of system engineering.
(3) Application of solar technology.
(4) Application of decoration technology.
(5) Establishment of the power system.
(6) Outdoor lighting, such as LED street lamp power cable connectors will be used.
(7) Engineering and marine applications.
(8) Other applications of cable joints: motors, automation instruments, telecommunications installations, medical monitoring, etc...
Build a communication bridge between disconnected or isolated circuits in the circuit, conduct current, and make the circuit realize the specified function. Connectors are an integral part of electronic equipment, and if you look at the path of the current flow, you will find one or more connectors. The form and structure of connectors are ever-changing, and there are various forms of connectors depending on the application object, frequency, power, and application environment.
The above is the whole content of the function and precautions of the cable gland connector brought to you by the editor. I believe that after reading this article, you have a basic understanding of the cable joint connector. If you want to know more, please pay attention to us!